Wednesday, December 20, 2006

UFC 66: LIddell vs Ortiz 2




UPDATE: LOOKING FOR THE UFC 66 RESULTS? CLICK HERE

Well here is the fight card for the upcoming UFC66 featuring Chuck vs Tito:

Chuck Liddell vs. Tito Ortiz
Andrei Arlovski vs. Marcio Cruz
Forrest Griffin vs. Keith Jardine
Michael Bisping vs. Eric Schafer
Chris Leben vs. Jason MacDonald
Yushin Okami vs. Rory Singer
Thiago Alves vs. Tony DeSouza
Gabriel Gonzaga vs. Carmelo Marrero
Anthony Perosh vs. Christian Wellisch

I'm not going to say much more about the chuk vs tito fight as everything that could be said has been said about this fight - we will just have to wait and see. I'm looking forward to seeing "The Count" Michael Bisping fight again. He has been my favorite TUF fighter to date. I really think he can go very far in the UFC. Looking forward to watching the pitbull arlovsky fight again as well. Hopefully he can let his hands go this time and not lay back like he did last time vs silvia. I'm looking forward to seeing my Canadian guy Jason MacDonald submit Chris Leben or even knock him out. I can't stand Chris Leben and I enjoyed watching Anderson Silva whoop him :D