Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Andrei Arlovski vs. Marcio Cruz

Moving along here with the matchups taking place in the upcoming UFC 66 we take a look at Andrei Arlovski vs. Marcio Cruz. Arlovski has been less then impressive in the last performances I have seen from him. Perhaps all this losing has motivated him to win. We will see how he handles the takedowns of Cruz. Cruz as you all probably know is a Jiu Jitsu expert holding various titles in pure JJ competitions like 2000 Abu Dhabi champion. We all know that Arlovski likes to strike and has good takedown defence but honestly if he does not knockout Cruz in the first round he is in big trouble. I think you will see Cruz win this fight by submission. I just checked the odds on this fight and they are a whopping 4:1 in favour of Arlovski wow I didn't realize that lol - I guess I am the only one that thinks Arlovski is going to lose. We shall see how much I know soon I guess lol.