Thursday, December 7, 2006

Inside the UFC: Matt Serra and GSP


Well I finally watched the first installment of SpikeTV's "Inside the UFC" a new show with Joe Rogan as the host.

I liked it - I thought it was pretty cool, too bad its only 30 minutes long though, I would have preferred an hour so he could chat more with the guests.

Other than talking to Dana White about the different leagues in MMA and having him hint at UFC vs Pride or something he sat down with Matt Serra and GSP to talk about their upcoming fight. Serra says he likes to be the underdog, and GSP is still tripping on about winning the title. I think Serra has a chance if he takes him down... blah blah everyone says that... but thats the reality of the fight. It should be interesting to see what the odds will be on this fight.