Friday, July 3, 2009

Brock Lesnar vs Frank Mir UFC 100

It's been a while since I updated this blog - sorry I know it gets searched a lot in Google. I will try and post more often.

Well UFC 100 is next weekend. My prediction is that Brock Lesnar is going to beat Frank Mir from referree stoppage due to strikes. It will be a repeat of the first time they fought except this time Mir will not survive long enough to catch him in a submission. I think the only one that can beat Lesnar is Shane Carwin. One day Shane Carwin will be the heavyweight champ - so get read for Brock Lesnar vs Shane Carwin soon.

I think that GSP will win other Alves but I'm not sure how. Alves is a beast, but GSP is the man. I am hoping he will ground and pound him out but not sure if that will be the case since Alves is a tough mofo.

Fedor Emelianenko vs Shane Carwin would be a fun fight -_-